Amps and Speakers / Power Amplifiers
The Matrix-2500 is the second generation of the popular MATRIX-2000 which for nearly a decade has been the choice of mobile entertainers, bands and clubs throughout the world. The engineering staff at B-52 painstakingly designed the MATRIX-2500 from the ground up over the last three years and literally, every aspect of this system has been improved upon. More power, proprietary efficient amplifier design with integrated BBE® processing, new Celestion® speaker components, detachable casters, a new ergonomic look are just some of the improvements you’ll find in this new system.
Powering this beast is a proprietary 1600 watt three-channel amplifier. A 1000 watt Class-G amplifier drives the heavy duty 18” Celestion® subwoofer with cast frame and 4” voice coil, while a 2-channel Class-AB amp sends 300 watts to each of the full range satellite speaker. Each satellite features a Celestion® 12” loudspeaker and a Celestion®, PETP film compression driver which work in unison to produce accurate midrange and a detailed top end. An elliptical horn provides excellent coverage, on and off axis.
Recommeded Applications: Mobile DJ • Karaoke • Nightclub, Restaurant, Bar Installation • Corporate Audio / Video n Home Entertainment System • Live Sound System • Stage Monitoring System • Booth Monitoring System n Drum Monitoring
The MATRIX-2500 features a built-in BBE® Sonic Maximizer (exclusive to B-52) which has the same familiar controls as the rack version, and with a single push of a button transform the system from a flat response to thundering lows and soaring highs. The LF contour and HF process adjustments allow you fine tune the sound to the venue and to your sound preference. Like all MATRIX systems, the MATRIX-2500 is designed for easy set up and operation. To set-up the system simply connect the XLR right and left signal cables, speaker cables and power cord and you’re ready to perform! The MATRIX-2500 is proudly designed, built, and tested in our state of the art Los Angeles manufacturing facility.
• 18” Subwoofer & two 12“ 2-Way satellites
• Integrated 1600W three channel amplifier in the sub cabinet
• 1000W sub channel - Class G
• 2 x 300W sat channels
• BBE® Sonic Maximizer with LF Contour and HF Process controls
• Combo XLR / 1/4” balanced stereo inputs and full-range outputs
• Additional RCA inputs
• Level controls for subwoofer and satellite channels
• 0/180 degree phase switch on subwoofer channel
• Integrated X-over signal processing
• Built-in compressor/limiter
• Thermal and short circuit protection circuitry
• Efficient and quiet 2-speed fan cooling
• Ground lift switch
• Oversized power supply toroidal transformer
• Speakon® connectors (cables not included)
• LEDs for Power, Protect, Limit and Signal
• 115V/230V 60Hz/50Hz selector switch